Wednesday, May 6, 2009

debutante

well, something really cool happened to my new lil’ blog today! a moment that may seem underwhelming to the non-infertility obsessed but to me is, well really cool. “group sex” is now listed in the Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer at stirrup-queens.blogspot.com.  this means i got peeps. and that my experience might be more public and might be of some comfort or interest or something to another infertile person.  hooray for community! it sucks that this community has to exist because the world may be a nicer place if no woman had to go through this, but yay for shared experience anyway! 

also, i went for a massage today with L, who rocks and is definitely one of my mothers.  she said i was taking on too much energy from my patients.  hey, that's what Dr. D, the acupuncturist, said too. i already knew this to be true even before they said it.  but interesting.  i was planning on breaking the news about ivf to her today, but she's so perceptive that mid-massage she said, "okay, what's with all the baby thought energy?".  i was really surprised at the accuracy of her comment and i am amazed that she could read that in by body without me saying a word.  she's a total pro.  also, she gave me a beautiful delphinium after.  i wish i had a photo of it. it's glowing.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Stirrup Queens list! I'm in the middle of my first IVF cycle too and am waiting for the lupron to actually do its job. Looking forward to watching your journey!

    ReplyDelete