Sunday, October 4, 2009

7dp3dt

Am I? Am I not? Am I? Am I not? I am. No I'm not. Maybe. Never. Am I? Am I not? What are we going to name them? They don't exist! What are they going to look like? They're not coming! Will it be 2? Will it be 1? What if it's 3 or 4? Am I? Am I not? PEE ON A STICK! DON"T PEE ON A STICK! GO FOR A WALK! DON'T MOVE! Do not laugh too hard. Don't eat so much garlic! Don't sniff that flower! Don't! Do! The grape juice you drank 4 days ago killed 'em for sure. Is that a cramp? Please be a cramp. Boob check. Boob check. Boob check. Whatever you do, don't sneeze, tra-la! They'll come flying out, tra-la!

Yeah. One flew over alright.

Wonderful day yesterday. Gregg took me to Marjorie K. Rawlings' homestead. She's the famous Florida author of "Cross Creek" and "The Yearling" and what not...which I promise to read after I finish my other 3 books. We have been there once before but this time we got a house tour. It was great. Very inspiring. She was from up north too, and became entranced with Florida after visiting one March during orange blossom season. Who wouldn't want to live in an orange grove during blossom season?
Then we went to the best pizza place in the state...Satchel's in Gainesville. I cannot believe we've never been there. It has a five and dime and a salvage yard in the back. If you visit us, you will go there.
Then we went to the movies! We saw the new Ricky Gervais movie which kept me at a low grade giggle for 2 hours. Then we ate ice cream.
It was the best day ever.

My only hopeful symptom really is that I've been sleeping like the dead for the past 3 nights. No insomnia. Epic dreams. I'm not sleepy enough during the day though...not taking my usual naps...so this is probably the explanation.

Boob check.

2 comments:

  1. Boob check....check. Hope the next few days fly by for you...and ends with GREAT news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! Pizza, ice cream...fun! At least it gave your boobs a break right? :D Wishing you good days ahead.

    ReplyDelete